Click here to finally find out if they are a French or Belgian invention and how science tries to make them “travel proof”
Click HERE to read all the great things happening in Belgium today
Click here to read this article on ‘Bruges’ in the Belgian newspaper. It is in Flemish.
Like to cook like a Belgian chef? Click on the picture for some inspiring ideas
Make sure to share your results with us on FB, instagram, …
This message is specifically to you: schools, sports teams and non profit organizations.
We would be happy to help you raise funds for upcoming educational projects or sports teams.
You can host a Family & Friends Day at one of our restaurants: Draper, Sugar House or Provo or even have one of our food trucks come to your big annual event.
Let us know how we can help support your community’s educational project!
Previous & Ongoing fundraisers:
- Books for Primary Children’s Hospital (all Bruges locations)
- Corner Canyon – Christmas Fundraiser for refugees program (Bruges Draper)
- East High School – Fundraiser for sister school ‘The Peace International School’ in Rwanda (Bruges Mobile)
- Soldiers, Airmen and their families around the world at Hill Airforce (Brugesmobile)
- University of Utah, National Society of Leadership and Success (Bruges Sugarhouse)
Find out here who is the Favorite Food Truck for Utah
Click here to listen to the interview with Pierre
Best Waffle Places at the Belgian coast. But if you can’t make it to Belgium any time soon, you can always visit Bruges 😀